I'm bored and I've received a couple of complaints pertaining to the fact that I haven't written anything here in a while, so I am.
Basically, this is for the people who know me. It's a test to see how well they know me. I'm going to write my answer to a question, and it's your job to figure out what the question was. Post your guesses below. The winner gets... well... I'll think of something.
1. "Teenagers, losers, and old people with nothing better to do."
2. "Not using turn signals."
3. "None of the above. Ask me again in four years."
4. "Road to Perdition."
5. "Gordon Ramsay, any day of the week."
6. "Monica Bellucci."
7. "The Air Force and the Marine Corps."
8. "He's an idiot, and single-handedly ruined my childhood. Well, no... Drew Barrymore might have helped a little."
9. "It's fiction. Don't believe the hype."
I have, to date, read well over two dozen books on screenwriting and its related mediums (theatre, specifically). While most - if not all -...
* This is the first part of what will hopefully be a nine-part entry in the River of Mnemosyne challenge that's happening over at The ...
When great minds gather, things change. Academic and intellectual rebellion is a given. The status quo starts to bend. The pen, they say, is...
There's the Army. There's the Marine Corps. On paper, almost 100% identical in tactics, strategy, logistics, and mission. Sure, t...